Friday, October 24, 2008

Google Virtual Tours

There are so many ideas on how to use Google Earth to create virtual tours for your students to go on. I have learned so many good ideas for my classroom by watching the virtual tours of some of my classmates. I watched Sarah Kidd’s; she had the idea of going on a tour of different physical land forms. This is a great way for you to show your students what kinds of things are around the world and show them the different areas they are located in. I also watched Devin’s Volcano’s tour. This is a great idea for students because instead of just describing where a volcano is located, you can go on a tour of where they are in the world. This would get kids even more interested in the different subjects you travel to by using Google earth virtual tours.

No comments: